Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria was a YouTube phenomenon on YouTube. Born on September 19, 1989, his place of birth was the United States. Bryan is well-known as YouTuber and is famous for the EpicMunke videos channel. The channel's popularity has increased due to his mukbangs and the pranks he has taken on. Bryan Renteria Jr. is the child who died of Mayra Renteria. He spent some time in NICU after his arrival. Mayra posted on Twitter that Bryan was diagnosed with an illness on the 4th of October, 2021. The following article will examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s passing in detail. Mayra Isabel is Isabel's mother. Bryan Renteria Jr. is her child. His passing is a shock to people on one side of the planet from the other. Bryan's death has been confirmed on New-Deaths. Mayra shares the story behind Bryan's birth on Instagram. In the caption, it says"I am so happy to be able to see my child and take the boy back home. My faith is in God and I believe that God will give him strength to get through this. My heart is full of pride for my son! He is not awful and neither am I awestruck about my son. I'm wondering if you can kindly keep my Bryancito on your petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Best Oppo Phones Worth Buying

Beautiful pics of Jenna Fischer feet & legs

Lets read more about Lee Gifford and Sage Steele